Thread: First Post
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ToxicPeaches

Unhappy First Post

Hello all,
My name is Keith. I guess i should just give you my backstory. I was addicted to oxy's and heroin for 3 years before i got help on Jan 2nd 2009. I was put on suboxone. I been on suboxone since then however late last year i lost my insurance and could not afford my appointment so i decided to try and ween myself of with my last script, however that didnt work out. I got my insurance back last month and i have been trying to get a new sub doctor, however after a few weeks of searches for lortabs or any opiates to keep my withdrawel at ease until i got back on suboxone i decided to just bite the bullet and go through detox. I get admitted tomorrow, i have never been more scared and nervous in my life. however the support of my fiance and just the thought that in the end this will be better for my daughter has given me the strength to do this. I know its going to be hell but it has to be done. i guess when it comes down to it, i have to pay for what i have put my body through. in conclusion i just wanted to join the site for some support from other who know what its like, and to hopefully help others once i get through this... thanks for listening.
-Keith