Thread: Robby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:36 PM
  # 422 (permalink)  
fini

My kindness was wasted.

Robby,

sincerely think that kindness is NEVER wasted. though do understand how it can feel like that.

i'm not entirely clear on how this got so bad so fast, but do see what you mean about having your share of your experience/way relentlessly ripped apart into shreds to be examined under a microscope.
i will say i'm not used to the tone that was in several posts, and didn't like it.

and that includes the ball-busting comment.
yes, i know. my problem.

you know, all, what are we to do if a person can't share who/how they are in their entirety?
if we'd rather they leave "their aa-stuff" out of the secular section, or their secular tools out of the "aa-section".
wth???

this kind of rigid compartmentalizing mostly leads to , well, i'll speak about myself: it leaves me thinking it's not safe to come here and explore what i'm thinking about, asking others about their ways; some subtle (or not so subtle) pressure to go one way or another....how great if most of you can do that.
i cannot, not anymore, and have so much appreciated what seems like such a stellar way of showing it's not black or white, either/or.

such a shame to see this go this way.