Old 04-09-2013, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gforce23

GFORCE'S totally NEW, Totally AWESOME thread! ;)

Hey there Y'all,

O.k, I hope that some of you who were clamoring for me to start a new thread jump over here, and it's not just me twiddling my thumbs listening to crickets.

So, here I am am at almost 3 months sober.

I haven't been going to my meetings lately, because I have had my kid 24/7 over spring break, and my husband's now working away from home--and I'm wondering if that's contributing to some of the inner sobriety conflict I've been going through lately.

<<However, I just realized while typing this, that I do have the car this time around so maybe I could and should hit up a couple a' noon meetings.>>

Anyway, I'm experiencing a bit of what Robby Robot has called "Addiction Ambivalence." As in, I'm really fighting the part of my brain that wonders what I am doing this (not drinking) for, exactly. (Obvious reasons, not withstanding.)

Other than that, I have nothing exiting to report. I am watching the Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert hour, and starting this thread about... nothing. It's like Seinfeld.

So, I'm pretty whooped after a big work out yesterday at the gym, and a few trail rides on my new MTB rig.

Nighty night. I hope no one was expecting a more exiting thread, based on the title.

Cheers.