Old 04-08-2013, 02:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
steph19107

thank you for your opinion. i don't even know if i want to sue the clinic. i guess what i was hoping for was to find some kind of rule or law that says what they are doing is wrong or against the rules this way i can go to the director and yell him either treat her right or were going to sue. i don't even know if that is what i an looking to do now that i re read it. i am just very upset at whats going on. over the last few years she has really made so many positive changes, now over a magazine coming to the clinic and them throwing her out like yesterdays trash i can already see our lives changing. i can not believe what is happening, i want to find a way to do something before this gets any worse. i know there has to be something wrong with what this clinic is doing. there just has to be some rule or law that has some type of guidelines that they have to follow. or what about a group of some kind who will stick up for people who believe they have been treated unfairly by a clinic. what about filing complaints. somebody has to be in charge of the clinic, who gives them their licence? everybody has to answer to somebody i just have to figure out who these clinics have to answer to and maybe i can start there.