Thread: Robby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:27 PM
  # 357 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by SoberKnitter View Post
Robby, what you are doing is clearly working for you, but please forgive some of us for seeming a little obtuse given that you yourself say that in order to understand we would have to be in your head and the matter is further complicated by the lexicon.
Yes, working for me. I don't speak for AA. I speak for myself. This has been unappreciated in this thread, my experiences, by the very same people who keep telling me what AA is and isn't to them. I'm not talking about AA. I'm talking about what MY successful practice of AA means to ME. I'm not selling AA. I'm simply sharing MY experiences.

If it is so clear its working for me, then that's the end of it, yeah? I never said this thread is my way to TEACH AA or AVRT. I said it was about MY experiences. MINE.

If somebody can take my experiences and it helps them then great. And if not, too bad. The idea that my experiences are the subject of what is real to others is absolutely wrong. People can share back to me, but I'm either telling it like it is, or am not. If I was a newcomer, I would be devastated. As it is, I'm just pissed off. And hurt too, I must admit.

its not my problem if you don't get what I'm sharing. Just because AA and AVRT are hot topics anyways is no reason to devalue my experiences.

its not just that the subject matter is confusing. Its also about people laying their ideas about AA and AVRT on me, and wanting me to explain what they don't understand for themselves, and way before this thread ever started.

I'm also not responsible for what others are writing or sharing on the thread. I invited people to share, so I have no problem with different opinions and experiences. Its not my problem if other are confused.

I'm doing my best to share my experiences. I'm not interested in the least about others doing what I'm doing. If they want to great, if not great. I don't care either way. People must always find their own path anyways.

Anyways, thanks for saying its obviously working for me. At least that is meeting me half-way, and that is enough for a good discussion.