Thread: Robby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:22 PM
  # 349 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Originally Posted by RobbyRobot
You don't actually declare that you use AVRT, as written out in RR, do you? And why is that?
Because I don't like boxes. I don't frequently use popular terms to characterize my political beliefs, my outlook on spirituality, or my sexuality either. I personally embrace aspects of many philosophies, which is exactly why I don't identify as an AAer or AVRTer, and I certainly wouldn't profess to use them simultaneously, but that's just me. For the record, you are not accurate in saying that I think AA is unworkable.

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot
Why should I respect what your saying, about my successful experiences with AA and AVRT, when you're really speaking from a place of inference, and not actually YOUR OWN experiences?
I never asked that you respect me or what I'm saying. I simply asked how you could be forever done with drinking unconditionally, and at the same time, state that without using AA you would, in no uncertain terms, return to drinking. That's all.

As far as sharing my own experiences, my almost 3,000 posts are full of my personal experiences and actually much about my personal life as well.