View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:37 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
munchkin05

Well didn't get the seeds planted but did get a few things done last night that were well overdue. Actually what I need to do is write myself a list because lately when I get home I feel so overwhelmed and the first thing that pops into my head is "What now?"
I have no clue where to start, what to do. I swear my husbands own disorganized style of thinking is wearing off on me!
The past two nights, thank God, I have slept pretty well. I keep waking up at 430a or so though and then doze in and out of sleep, all the while knowing my alarm will wake me up shortly.
That and the dreams keep invading my waking life. Nothing scary or whatever. Just mundane sort of dreams. Dreams about being at work doing the same old same old, dreams about hubby, reminding him to do something or another, dreams about getting DS ready for school, etc etc.
Confusing thing is later I think "wait, did that happen or did I dream it?" Frustrating.
Tomorrow I have off so I will be going to my therapist appt, getting my biweekly allergy shots, getting prescriptions filled, running to the gym to work with my trainer. And get a few things done on the side (like run to Goodwill/salvation army/whatever the heck that place is) DS has also announced he would like a fanny pack like what I use when we go to amusement parks or we go hiking. I think he likes the fact that he can carry some of his stuff around with him without him having to actually hold it. Usually when we go to theme parks I am the pack mule of the family, carrying everthing from bandaids to extra socks, chewing gum, money, ids, drivers license, credit cards, yada yada yada.
Nice thing about losing weight? I can now fit into the roller coasters one heck of a lot easier.
CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER & AMUSEMENT PARKS! WHOOPEE!
Love, love, LOVE visiting theme parks with my two guys and it's getting better now that DS is getting older!
Can't wait! We've got a trip up to Hershey planned, down to Williamsburg to BG and WaterCountry and we might possibly do SixFlags near us but I'm not certain on that one.
First camping trip coming up next weekend so that's good too! Can't wait for that!
We've got a lot of work to do to prep for it. DS and I are going to start packing his two bags tonight but I reminded him we don't have to get it ALLLLLL done tonight. Just get it done in little sips.
Well here's to hoping we find out something soon on our jobs here at work. One other office got word (positive for them)

Still here, still sober.