View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:22 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
stevie88

I'm still here too....5 hours into a 15 hour night shift and I'm really not feeling so good...I have been craving beer for the last few days and I have been overcome with a huge bout of depression which ain't helping matters....My patience is non existant and I have had a couple of altercations with management the last two days....I really don't know what is wrong...I just feel like saying fcuk it all and pressing that self destruct button,I have had people tell me to snap out of it and get a grip but I don't want to.The wife and kids are away but I'm not missing them as much as I usually do...When I get home after work I don't want to do anything,I just quickly walk the dog then go to bed,then I wake up and go back to work.....I thought being at work all the time would keep me on the straight and narrow but it seems like its having the opposite effect...I'm due for a day off on Friday and I'm dreading it because my AV is already telling me to go and get smashed.....I really don't know what is wrong with me.....Steve.