View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:06 AM
  # 403 (permalink)  
munchkin05

Oddly enough, I thought yesterday that I was low on sleep, that Sunday night was a bad sleep night for me and yet my armband registers I got 7.50 hours worth of sleep.
Still though, I was out last night by 10p as DS didn't want to go to sleep.
I guess I got him too excited with descriptions of how one plays "capture the flag". He can't wait to try it out with friends.
SOOO FRUSTRATED GUYS!
I was supposed to bring TWO things into work and I friggin forget them both!
Credit card statement (so I can pay it off) and some gift cards for Amazon.
I'm buying a large first aid kit, kind of like what a medic in the military first gets issued.
Once we get that, that stays in DH's truck when we go camping. Between hatchets, cutting wood, hiking, climbing, and what not, I want to make sure I have the basics to take care of issues until we can get to a medical center.

Feeling a lot better today though. I got off early yesterday (12n) and first massively cheated and went to Arbys for lunch. Drove to the RV place where hubby put in the order for the spare tire for the camper. Picked that up, next, Walmart, picked up a order there. And a chocolate eclair. Yes I was having a bad day.
Next home where I vegged out for about an hour. Eating jelly beans.
Sigh. I didn't want to step on the scale today for fear of what that fat/salt/sugar binge did to it.
Only thing I can think of is the mental stress of all of this is really wearing me down. So many things going on. My job, hubby's job, working super hard on making sure we're down to almost no bills, etc etc etc. You know, life.
Well, I'm going to ask the boss if I can leave really quick and come back later on to grab that stuff. Probably a 30 minute turn around there. Maybe I'll ask if I can leave at 11a and combine it with my lunch.
Oh just checked with boss lady, she's cool with that.
Where'd you find the herbal concentrate tod? This weekend I might be making lavender comfrey salve which is good for bruises. Always a good thing considering I have a little boy who constantly is getting bruised up and then me who bruises easily (case in point, I have a wicked bruise on my right wrist from Friday night when DS accidentally slammed the bathroom door on my wrist. He was going #2 in the dark and I reached in to turn on the light. In his haste to keep his privacy he slammed the door shut back on me).
That and I might actually can some bacon this weekend! I just want to try it to see how it goes.
Dang, and tonight DS and I also have to plant his watermelon seeds, some squash seeds, a few herb seeds, peanuts.
Too many things to do, not enough time to do it.
Oh well, one thing at a time is all I can do.

Well, still here still sober.