Thread: My fantasy girl
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 09:54 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Pepsifreek007

sounds like me too...

I read your post and it sounds alot like me I do the same things alot of times but you just it's all in your mind and I had a stint of relationship w/someone at work and I had all these feelings and they kept getting stronger and stronger so it made me feel so guilty cause I am married so I tried to bury them and I knew they were just feelings so I made a letter to him and tried
to figure out how to get rid of them so I put them all on paper and threw the paper away. I finally realized they were just feelings but I continued to talk to him and that is when I passed the point of just wanting someone to love me I was acting on it and now I am tryng desperately to keep my distance and my self respect for my marriage's sake not to mention my kids and everythng that we both have together. I know it's not all my fault that I am doing this and I don't know any more I feel depressed but relieved that I finally spit it out. Thank you Captain Morgan for pointing my thoughts in the right direction. I was getting lost there and I know what I have to do now.