View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:09 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Marshmallow

Originally Posted by Sunds View Post
MM,
I am sorry for your plight....I have no advice or comments but now I was just visualizing what my own ex-wife would have gone through when I was active....It is sad...But honestly speaking as a user I had some strong resentments piled up against my ex-wife too which prevented me from opening up to her....Plus I was filled with guilt because I knew what I was doing was wrong....You may make us a villain but believe me we suffer more than you can even remotely visualize....No, I am no approving your husbands behaviour but I am just asking you to just introspect....Do you sense there is some strong barrier between you both that he is not able to communicate??? I wish and hope that I am wrong but it is a possibility you need to consider...You need to be strong at the moment and strength is also owning up your own mistakes, if any.
May GOD take care of you both.
-Sunder
Thanks for your comments. I dont feel at all like my husband is a bad guy. I think he is sick, and he needs to get some help, take some action to stop this relapse. I have never witnessed one before. It is scary to see it happen to someone you love.

When he was constantly drinking and high this past week I could not talk to him. He was either telling me to leave him alone, yelling at me, or I couldnt make sense of what he was saying. But we did have a good talk on Sunday when we were together. I know he is in pain. He is feeling very bad. It breaks my heart. We have had a good marriage, and are great friends. It makes it hurt even more to not be able to help him now. I let him spin for a week thinking he would snap out of it. His dad at least has got him to stop drinking, and he is thinking more clearly. I have to remember what his psychologist doctor told me last week. my husband knows what to do, and how to stop this. if he tries then he can get momentum going.