View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:01 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Marshmallow

My father in law seems to be in line with you guys. Last night he made me leave. My husband went into this whole thing about how I had overreacted. Like he made one mistake and had been drinking a little and that was all. My FIL knew he wasnt telling the truth especially since I had sent him a couple phone pictures earlier taken when my husband was passed out on the couch, that and of his drugs laying out. He told me last night that he thought it was best if I left and let him talk to him alone. I didnt have anywhere to go because I havent told anyone else what is going on. Had to go to a hotel. I have no idea what is going on now, but he said he would call me, and to rest. I know he meant well but not possible. I slept maybe 4 hours because i took several benadryl. FIL wouldnt even let me tell him I was leaving or anything last night. He said he needed me to go because it woudl help him realize he was hurting me, and that if he doesnt stop he may lose me. I feel like crap today, and if he feels worse then I pity him. Sorry to keep pestering you guys with updates. I am grateful for the time youve taken to reply to me. Its hard to believe all this just happened so suddenly, and how much he changed like this. I know its all the things he is taking, but hard seeing him like this.

thank you all again.