Thread: Moving On
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:15 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by kyles View Post
Thanks LoveMeNow. I haven't been here in a while because I rarely have time with the baby and school. When I do have time, I find I'm usually feeling too depressed to even talk about it...don't have the energy to type even!

He's currently in an out patient rehab and actually seems to be doing well, but 1.5 months is not a long enough time to judge. Still expecting the worst instead of getting my hopes up like before.

The thing that bothers me is that today I realize I'd do just about anything he said. Not that he controls me or ever tried to make me do something, it's just the fact that I feel he has that power over me. Today I was feeling so low about everything that I was like, "I totally would do whatever he asked and go along with whatever he said right now."
Kyle, I really hope you can talk to your mom or someone else in your family about how you feel. I am sure you are exhausted with a new baby but perhaps ruling out postpartum depression wouldn't be a bad idea????

If you are feeling overwhelmed, please ask for help. Both you and your daughter deserve to be happy and healthy!

Keeping you in my prayers!