Thread: Moving On
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:29 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
kyles

Originally Posted by LoveMeNow View Post
Hi Kylies. I have been thinking about you and your daughter. I am so sorry to read you are still hurting.

I can not take credit for those words. I read it in Jodi's post and copied it to another post because I thought they were very powerful.

I remember when I broke up with my first love after 5 yrs of being inseperable, my mother said something similar to me and it really helped me through my break up with him. Although I ended the relationship, it was still very painful.
I am sorry he is continuing on his path of self destruction, but I am happy to read he will not take you down with him.
Thanks LoveMeNow. I haven't been here in a while because I rarely have time with the baby and school. When I do have time, I find I'm usually feeling too depressed to even talk about it...don't have the energy to type even!

He's currently in an out patient rehab and actually seems to be doing well, but 1.5 months is not a long enough time to judge. Still expecting the worst instead of getting my hopes up like before.

The thing that bothers me is that today I realize I'd do just about anything he said. Not that he controls me or ever tried to make me do something, it's just the fact that I feel he has that power over me. Today I was feeling so low about everything that I was like, "I totally would do whatever he asked and go along with whatever he said right now."