Thread: Moving On
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:37 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
ViG516

Jodie77-
That's funny you said about him breaking up with you on your birthday! Had that happen a few years ago. Not only that but his mother also called me and basically told me that going out for my birthday was ridiculous and To "grow up". My theory is to celebrate every birthday you have as you never know what may happen in life. Life is to short!

Black and Blue-
Funny you say about misery loving company. I told a close friend that the one thing I don't miss are the "bad" days. I haven't seen him in a month but did get a text one day that he was having a "bad" day. I thought to myself well " your bad day" will NOT be "MY bad day". His bad days consisted of him laying in bed or on the couch not wanting to do anything or even talk. I just sat there and felt sorry for him and of course did everything! Then if I asked him to do something it was a big fat NO followed by "you don't get it" blah blah! Then it would bring me down as well. We never went anywhere! Or if we did he would bitch about it the whole time or leave early. So I was miserable even then too!

Did the addiction start before you met him or while you were with him?