View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 04:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Marshmallow

Thank you.

I dont know who to call. His best friend is his business partner, and I cant believe he cant see a change in him at work. Maybe he has, and I just dont know it. But Im afraid to cause trouble there by initiating that convo. There are a couple other friends I might could call if he gets out of control. He isnt going out once he gets home, just stays here and uses till he falls asleep drinking.

His dad might could reach him but his parents live a couple hours away. I think if I called they would come this weekend. But I dont know how he would react. His dad is always very calm but gets his point across. I should have tried to call his therapist doctor, its too late today, and tomorrow is Friday. I must sound stupid, but I thought he would get a hold of himself and stop. I almost took the drugs that were here and threw them out, but I know he will only go buy more and he might get angry. I dont know if that is right choice. I was thinking it might give me a chance to talk to him without using.

I cant understand what he must be feeling in order to do this to himself. It makes me so sad to see him like that.