Old 03-27-2013, 07:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
EverHopeful721

I know where you're coming from, heyjack, but I have to agree with anvil. I have also thought about contacting my XA one more time, to get closure, to say everything I want to say to him, etc. But in all honesty, I know I'm not going to get the response I want. Short of him dropping to his knees, telling me that HE'S the problem and that he majorly f'd up and begging my forgiveness, nothing else is going to make me happy or give me satisfaction. And considering how he hasn't given one flying frog about me since he dumped me, what are the chances that that's gonna happen? That's right - ZERO!! No, he will either yell and scream and turn everything around on ME, or he will shrug it off and walk away, giving me NO reaction and making it seem like I'M the crazy one and like you said, then I'M the one who will come off looking like an a$$hole!! I've just come to accept that I'll never be able to get through to him and that I'm never going to get closure. And if I would decide to contact him one last time, I'M also the only one who's going to end up hurt AGAIN in the end. I totally know where you're coming from, but I'd hate to see you get even more hurt and frustrated when it doesn't go the way you want or think it's going to. I just don't think it's worth it, but that's just my take on it...