Old 03-25-2013, 07:20 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by shinebright7 View Post
I am powerless over all nouns and pronouns in my life -- but I still don't like to be lied to, tricked, or mislead. I don't like to feel like someone is taking advantage of me, pulling the wool over my eyes, getting the best of me. I at least want to know the truth so I can make an informed decision about what I do.

So I can't stop those things from happening to me, but what is it in me that is reacting to the lies, manipulation, trickery, etc? Why do I care if I am lied to, or someone is sneaking around and not telling me the truth? Why do I seem so insistent in wanting honesty? What attachment or character defect is that?

Maybe there is something around that topic that I am still clinging to and thinking I have power/control over? Hmmm.

I struggle with this so much too! It has always been a huge trigger for me!

I once posted about it and started thinking maybe I hated it so much because somewhere I knew I was lying to myself???

I don't know!! Bit if you ever figure it out, please share it with me because I am still stuck on ANYONE lying.

Funny story Anvil and a lesson well learned!! (Now please leave poor Hank alone, lol)