View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LexieCat
A work in progress

OT--Going away for a few days

I'm leaving early tomorrow for a business trip through next Thursday--giving a training in WV. LOL, my colleagues I will be there with are both big drinkers. Last time I was on a one-week training with them I got pretty bent out of shape with the group dinners that were all about the drink menu. I'm prepared--I found the local meeting list and will try to hit one on Tuesday or Wednesday. At least I will have a rental car this time, and be able to go off on my own without much hassle.

It's a shame--we will be staying at a lovely resort, but the weather prediction is awful--ICE PELLETS predicted for tomorrow, and possible snow in the following days.

I'm also a little stressed about how this will work--we have a LOT of material to cover, and I was mostly observing and helping out last time--this time I will be front-and-center through it all. I'm just working on staying on an even keel and trusting that it will all be fine.

Anyway, I probably won't be posting much for the next few days. Hope everyone has a great week!