View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kindeyes

Positive thinking....

You've heard the saying "you are what you eat". I don't really agree with that .....I think the saying should be "you are what you THINK". I have a daily ritual......part of that is searching out positive ways to view things. I feed my brain positives and I believe I become what I dwell on.

Here are a few positive thoughts that I'd like to share with all of you. Please feel free to add your own positive thoughts.

A negative attitude is like a punctured tire. You can't get anywhere until you change it.

Life is like a camera. Just FOCUS on what's important and capture the good times. DEVELOP from the NEGATIVES and if things don't work out, just take another SHOT. (That one's for Ann.)

I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. ~Galileo

Most of the problems in life are for one of two reasons: We act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.

Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions louder than your words.

Everyone is gifted....but some people never open their package.

F-E-A-R has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run -or- Face Everything And Rise. How will you experience your FEAR?

Silence doesn't always mean yes. Sometimes it means I'm tired of explaining to people who don't even care to understand.

Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself. ~Leo Tolstoy

I would rather be ALONE with dignity than be in a relationship that requires me to sacrifice my self respect.

When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen.

Appreciate what you HAVE before it becomes what you HAD.

Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we STOP doing it. (That one's for all the codependents out there. lol)

The most romantic story is not Romeo and Juliet who died together....it's grandma and grandpa who grew old together.

God....I know it's your plan....just help me through it.

Pain is an indication that something needs to change. Fear is what stands in the way.

Have a great day everyone!

Much love and gentle hugs
ke