View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:17 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Happier

I am in awe of the letter you wrote to yourself! It is truly amazing to me. I totally get that this is a secular forum so I really do not want to offend or push any views but your words are simply inspirational. When I read it, I could not help but to immediately recognize and know that it could have been a letter written to you from Jesus. I do not think a single word would need to be changed! It is so in line with His character and with the type of things I have struggled to learn and hear from Him over the years. To me, the voice is totally recognizable and familiar. How did you do that!!?

I apologize in advance if this post bothers anyone. You can blast me or say what you want and I will not respond or try to defend myself. You can also read my many past posts to realize that this sort of unsolicited "God topic" response is a little out of character for me. The truth is that I haven't posted on here for quite sometime and I was in no hurry to do so. However, I felt God or whatever HP you may want to, or don't want to acknowledge in your words. I repeat...YOUR words. That is simply amazing to me and I am grateful. Thank you!

I truly hope you and your daughter are doing ok in such a tough time. Sending comfort and peace to you and your family.