Thread: Robby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:14 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Smile

Originally Posted by fini View Post
interesting you bring up soul, Rob, as i was thinking of that, also. don't see it like Jung does, though, related to 'personality'. see it more as a mix of imminence and transcendent, but that's really neither here nor there.

okay, i think i get how you see psyche and how that works for you as "inside job". and i'm not sure where exactly i got the idea that HP isn't just supposed to be greater than me, but also external as in transcendent, which stumps so many, as it leads to "empowerment/disempowerment" confusions.

personally, i have no trouble accepting many "entities" (entirely the wrong word) as greater than me that are not theistic or even spiritual; time comes to mind quite easily.
but it doesn't address the "inside job".
hm.
must think more. sit with it. is there somewhere else in SR where people are talking about internal HP? huh? still have difficulty....LOVE difficulty, actually
Awesome, fini. No worries about perhaps going off topic about any and all of this, and no worries about fast posting either. The thread can handle several conversations all at the same time, no problemo.

I'm glad I'm making some sense with you about my "inside job" experiences, thank you. Interesting to hear your take on all this too. This is a very broad topic, layers deep, and very personal for all of us.