View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Seiceps

I did a nice one last year. Went down to the wharf where my bf was fishing, had a massive go at him, three his fishing rod in the sea and ran along the wharf to get out of there. To this day I still don't know what really happened. I don't know if he pushed me or I tripped but as I was stumbling home ( only 50 metres away ) I knew I had hurt my hand but when I got under the street light I realised it was pouring blood. 6 hours at accident and emergency, 8 stiches later. I had managed to rip my pinky finger open from tip to base on the inside of it, oh and break it. I now have a bent finger and a massive lumpy scar. And the worst is I can only assume I ripped it open on an exposed nail on the rickety old wharf but I was too drunk to remember !
Incidently, while we're sharing , that is the second time I broke that finger. I came off my moped in Greece coming home from the bar and broke it years ago too.
Along with a couple of severely sprained ankles that still give way and I can't run on properly.
Tonnes of bruises. And lots of ripped jeans and skimmed knees.
Wow , just realised I havnt even thought about all the other injurys inflicted on me by my drunk partner while I was drunk too. Why ? Too horrid to think about but they are the worst ones. Two broken ribs, one broken wrist and a very broken heart. Sigh.