View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BC326

Thank you so much for the support lyoness! Day two today I woke up feeling terrible but the half sub I took almost immediately made me feel better, I've had more energy than I have in a long time. Normally I was doing at least one 30 mg perc to even wake up on the morning, and usually more to start to feel good. I'm feeling a lot healthier at least not from smoking or snorting any pills obviously but still worried about the possibility of getting stuck on the suboxones. I heard it takes three to four days for the opiates to get out of your system, so I was hoping to stop the subs after day four. I'm just so terrified of withdrawing so I hope it won't happen! Once you stopped taking oxy and started subs, did you ever relapse or was it easy to stay off? Since I wasn't really even getting high from the Percs anymore I was only using to stave off withdrawing, but I still worry that in the future ill have the urge to pick it back up again, especially since I know my tolerance will have lowered. Will have to try some meetings or counseling to get support and make sure that wont happen!