View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Oh god this is scary....

Good morning SR.

What was I thinking? I wasn't thinking, I was drinking. My boss put us in a bar with a 6 hour lay over. Why didn't I leave the Airport and come back? I suggested that we leave. They didnt want to pay for parking again. All was going well until it wasn't. The anxiety that I felt over getting on a plane and my surroundings. The idea that my boss thought it was fine to let my co-worker get liquored up before flying. I was the one who got liquored. Then we are on the plane and a man has a seizure or stroke. That was scary. I was talking with my husband on the phone....rattled. This man was going to die. My co-worker was for certain that we were going to die while traveling on the plane. Anxiety, anxiety.....He needed to stop saying that. Everyone was drinking.... I went into a panic mode. By the time we reached our destination, I had to go to the bathroom so bad that i was in fear of losing control of my bladder. My co-worker yells at me. I get up while we are landing and lock myself into the bathroom and break down into a psychotic, sobbing mess. I lost my S##T.
If I took the alcohol away, I might have been able to maintain my composure. The rest is as it should be. Fired. Now, I scramble to find a job today. I need a job. I need to stay calm. I need to attend a meeting and let this day be what it is. God help me.