View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:38 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Thanks all! Mother Nature has taken care of the issue for me for a bit longer. We've got new snow this morning, and the temps dropped back down below 32. Can't clean up frozen poop! Everyone here knows poop/yard clean up happens in the middle to end of April. Except for jerkface neighbor, who lets his dog poop in our common areas, so he never has to clean anything up. Of course he wouldn't know, right?!

Now here's the amazing part - he is no longer parking on street between our houses. GREAT! Except that winter is almost over, so the inconvenience of you parking there isn't that big of a deal anymore.

People can behave as if divorce, like death and cancer, is contagious. I've seriously had people back away from me after my divorce because they didn't want their spouse to "get any ideas" -- not about ME, you see, but about DIVORCING.
Thanks Lillamy, I hadn't thought of it this way, or, as it was pointed out to me by a guy, he may just dislike women who divorce because he had a bad one himself.