View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:27 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Originally Posted by RobbyRobot
I achieved separation because I had actually created a BP, as is now described in AVRT as written by Jack Trimpey, and I had no present knowledge of AVRT.
Indeed you did...but remember, not everyone can be as awesome as you

I will echo (again, cuz I already echoed it once) what RAA said, for me, it is my firm belief that it was not that my intent was not sincere to never drink again, but my inability (from lack of knowledge) of how to identify and dismiss AV. I must have had some degree of separation that occured innately though, because I'm thinking that surely over the course of 10 years I would have had some beast activity that I dismissed. I just didn't/couldn't identify it as such. I can tell you this, had I understood then how to separate I would not have started drinking again. I thought those thoughts were me. I thought I had made a conscious decision to return to drinking, but looking back I see that IT gained control again because I had no knowledge of IT.

So, Robby, you can analyze my experience and say that the faux BP was the problem. I also had fellowship members analyze and say the problem was not maintaining spiritual fitness that brought me back to the bottle. I say it was ignorance of the AV concept. I suppose it's a possibility there may be some truth found in any and all of those things. I honestly don't know, except that I know it's different this time. So different that it's like I don't have the words to describe it. And it was different this time, still with no knowledge of AVRT...I dunno...but I am glad I know what I know now.