View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:04 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Nonsensical
Hears The Voice

Originally Posted by 1newcreation View Post
Its the allergy we have bro! Obsession of the mind & craving of the body
Play the whole tape through...its not a preety pic afterward
Not if I was living by my semi-Big Plan.

Just more mental rambling, but what if...

I made a Slightly Larger than Average Plan - My S.L.A.P. My SLAP is that one day a year I am going to treat my beast to a night of drinking. One day each year I set it up so that in a safe, self-contained location I can drink until I pass out (which would not be required, but is what would most likely occur). Any time I contemplated drinking on a different day I could easily identify as AV,and disregard because I have my SLAP and my AV can't make me violate my SLAP.

Not that I think it's in any way a GOOD plan. Not really what anyone could call a healthy relationship with alcohol there. ("Hey, Non, wanna get a cup of coffee next Wednesday?" "Sorry, I can't. I promised my beast we'd get sh1tfaced that day.") But in theory one could apply the tools and techniques of addictive voice recognition to a project/plan other than total lifetime abstinence.

I woke up at 2 a.m.and I am having all kinds of thoughts I didn't mean to have. I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks after getting more rest.