Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by LaTeeDa View Post
Liz,

I've been hanging around SR for a long time. So, instead of retyping a bunch of stuff, I've bumped a very old thread you might find helpful.

Look for Behavior not Booze.

L
I read it. Very helpful. Of course, calling my sponsor today helped me, as well. Just when I start focusing on myself I get distracted by a book, his behavior, or comments and I start obsessing all over again. I remind myself of 'progress, not perfection' and I keep pushing on. Sorry for the confusion on this thread, I let myself get wrapped up in that book and I got off track, as usual. Thanks everyone for the support.

Funny, we had marriage counseling today which sucked, as usual. He is ticked off at me for calling him out on his behaviors and is now giving me the true silent treatment. He won't even look at me, but I'm just being normal and friendly and it's sad to me. It's sad that he won't interact with us and enjoy the puppy with us, taking him for walks, etc. It's really sad, but I have finally gotten to a place where it doesn't bother me and doesn't affect MY enjoying MY evening. My son and I are watching HGTV and messing around with the crazy puppy, LOL!