Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:44 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
RDBplus3

Legna, Legna, Legna
I was most likely writing my previous post while you were writing your last post. Wow man, I didn't realize you were so screwed up.....just kidding......I still stand by my previous post. We sometimes discount our moments of strength, clarity, and resolve to be the best we can be, and when the reality of our darker self-recollections come, the enemy of our souls and the chains of our past actions and addictions convince us to say...THAT is the REAL ME!...But it is NOT TRUE!!! You cannot reach those heights and make those statements of clarity and resolve unless they are a part of the REAL YOU. In FACT they are the best part of you. They are the REAL YOU, striving on your mission trek out of the Hell of your past thoughts, actions, and addictions. You make those statements because you did hit that high mark on your latest throw of the grappling hook up the rocky incline of the mountain you are on. You looked back, and saw the wreckage of the past, but make it only for a moment to see where you have come from, and to resolve to not keep looking back. Your destiny is not to become a pillar of salt, a casualty marker on the path to the top of the mountain. I can tell from your own words that you have the ABILITY to keep forging ahead. I will NOT accept your last post as a realization of who is the 'Real' you!!! I will accept it as an acknowledgment of where you are coming out of and why. I CHOOSE to believe in what WILL BE the BEST You, as what you are becoming even now in the crucible of your present ordeal. PRESS ON BROTHER...I NEED you to Press On to help convince me I can continue to PRESS ON.