Thread: Robby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:11 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by bigsombrero View Post
I didn't find any mention of that on this thread, nor have I found anything on the SR board. So I'll bite - why are said rules in place? I totally understand not being critical or "flaming", but why is this type of discussion forbidden? The answer to that question will certainly help me understand and sooth my frustration, I think.
I hope this helps you to understand, Big.

Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
Secular Forum Rules
Quote:
Alternatives to 12 Step Recovery
Recovery from Substance Abuse and Support for Friends and Family of Substance Abusers
LifeRing-Smart-SOS, CBT, AVRT, Problem Solving, Self Management, Self-Empowerment, Rational Thinking, Positive Lifestyle Changes, Self Assessment, Commitment and Follow-Through, Self-Acceptance, Motives and Goals, Peer Support.

12 Step Programs are off topic for this forum and posts discussing 12 Step Programs will be removed. Please use the Secular 12 Step Forum for positive topics on Secular 12 Step Recovery.
It took me years to successfully open and maintain a secular forum and even longer to allow civil discussions on RR. The debates were so bad at one point I had to close down the forum. The rules are in place to protect your forum...