View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
myhealth

The weekend started off on the wrong foot. I spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning with my sister and mother on the Gold Coast. I had to get away and allow my fiance time to think and decide whether she wanted this relationship to work or for us to cut our losses and part ways.

We were in constant contact, especially as i needed to be in contact with our daughter. During the conversations i think she could tell that this wasnt any usual argument, that it was up to her to make it work. I'd made massive changes along the way to aid her needs but she took it all for granted and began being selfish, short tempered and (very) easily frustrated.

We spoke on saturday morning and she taken upon herself to start looking after her physical, mental and emotional health. She'd booked training in for herself, started taking supplements again (she has an iron deficiency & is also struggling with our current situation), looking into nurition (to suit her needs) and is going to communicate more about what she is thinking and feeling.

I returned home to a happy, positive and confident fiance. We had a great saturday night and sunday. Im living one day at a time!