Old 03-03-2013, 09:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Natsy

Sadly, I love this lier. I love this addict.

I hate his drama and what he's become. I hate what he's made me. I'm a heartless bitch with a bad attitude.

I don't mind his every weekend detoxes because I know he wants to be better. What I mind is that he does all this work for nothing. HE IS TORTURING HIMSELF. His mind is constantly thinking how to get off of these things, not how to score these things. It's very sad.

My vent was only to keep me sane. Here he is sleeping and having off from work for another week so he can try to get off these things. I gave him until 3/14 to come up with a set plan or to be off these things. He must commit to meetings, drug tests, holistic health, and a few other rules. If he doesn't commit, then he will be removed from our house and I will assure that he does not have access to his child (who he loves) and he will be living with his parents and I will make his life a living hell because I will tell them what is going on. He works for his families business. I will take them to court to make sure the house gets paid for. Etc.. Though some are lies, they are white lies.