View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:41 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Originally Posted by RobbyRobot
I feel often enough some others in the secular forum snake-oil sell AVRT much the same way as other programs are sometimes snake-oiled sold in the other forums, and yet there is nothing for it, for life is what it is for any of us.
I have never seen anyone selling snake oil in any of these forums. What I have seen is many sharing what has worked for them, and even while individuals can have vastly different, even diametrically opposing paths, I still believe everyone speaks with the best of intentions...to connect with a fellow traveler who wishes to end their addiction.

Just because someone is caught in the cycle of addiction doesn't mean they are stupid. Different opinions and varied input are valuable. I believe the individuals who come here seeking information are certainly smart and capable enough to find what fits for them.

I know I am always introduced to a new idea every single time I read here at SR.