View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 02:04 PM
  # 245 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

Hey everyone...I haven't written here for awhile, so it's time to re-visit my gratitude.
Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving. The 4-day weekend was definitely nice. Working a regular full-time schedule is SO MUCH BETTER than going to school. But, I was never much for school anyways. Although I got good grades in High School, I barely graduated because of my attendance record! Looking back, once I could drive, I would walk out and skip classes about...umm...twice a week. Being in a big school, I could get away with just leaving pretty easily. Funny thing though is that I had enough credits to actually graduate early--well, a semester...but I wanted out B-A-D! So, I did! That right there shoulda tipped me off about how it would be in college. Oh well. With that in mind...I'm grateful that I graduated from High School and that I'm pretty close to getting my Bachelor's (finally--though, should be a PhD with all the time I spent!) I'm also grateful that this experience gave me the insight on how I'm going to be with my children. Definitely not going to shove college-straight-outta-HS bit down their throats.
Hope everyone has a good night.

Danielle