View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:48 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
QuickQuit

Spice Withdrawals

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I did drugs and booze for 20 years.

The difference between me then and now is nowadays when something is marked 'not for human consumption' I no longer take that as a challenge lol

I hope you feel better soon Rick

D
That is hilarious, although I do believe that 99% of the drugs in prescribed pharms are "not for human consumption" and something tells me that the flouride in tap water might not be either...maybe it was my toothpaste bottle that told me that

These SynDrugs are bad though. I live in Tampa Bay (where many of the labs are). Each time one is illegal, another comes out with the exact same name. The brand doesn't change, the availability doesn't change, and the stores never stop selling it. Spice is the #1 Homeless Drug of Choice and it has major withdrawals.

I am 35 years old, went through the Ice that hit in the mid-90s, went through the heroin that hit in the late 90s, and smoked pot for 20 years. I started smoking spice when I moved to FL because I had no weed connect and I wish I never tried it.

The withdrawals are increasingly worse the longer you use and include stomach convulsions, diarea, headiness, lack of energy, and basic feeling of poop. Milk and Tomato Soup become your breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and it lasts for about a week.

Horrible feelings...don't do it. It's not even worth it. Get some pot if you want to smoke spice...at least that won't make you want to curl up in a fetal position for a week.

PS. I learned long ago that, "if the come down is worse than the high...it's not even worth the trouble". It took me a long time to learn that covers everything but pot.