View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:50 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
renaldo

Originally Posted by Coldfusion View Post
Yes, it will get better, let your body heal from one thing.

Is ice cream making your life unmanageable? If you are running low, do you start worrying about where to get the money to buy more? Do you rotate stores where you buy, so the clerks don't know you have cravings?
Ha ha, that's hilarious. The potentiality of being a secretive ice cream addict. My mother was not what I would consider a chocoholic, but she did hide the chocolate under some towels in the bottom drawer in the kitchen. I think that was more a function of her not wanting us kids to succumb to the desire to overindulge in sweets.

I found it anyway, BTW.

She always cooked balanced meals with vegetables, and that takes time.

A desire for ice cream is normal. That "hard shell" chocolate syrup that freezes on the top makes it even more delicious.

Does anyone remember Elmer's Goldbrick from Louisiana?

My Mom sent me some when I was living in India. It was summertime and it was completely melted, but I put it in the freezer and once it solidified, I took a stroll down memory lane.

I've had Starburst candies for breakfast and then didn't eat proper food, so you aren't alone.

In terms of ice cream... how much is too much? It could kill you too, but at least you won't crash your car or get in trouble with the law.