View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:50 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Manmust

Honestly, It seemed worse when I first met her. I remember keeping various beers and alcohols stocked in my house before meeting her. Within a few months and occasional times of hanging out at my house, my stock was gone. Since then, I've never bought more than what would be consumed in one night. Can't believe I didn't see it then.
Regardless of the amount, she can't seem to resist it. I haven't really looked at her level of drinking since Tuesday. She has drank every day except Wednesday.....at least I don't think she did. I still don't think she's sneaked drinks.
After she had drank 3 beers, we had to go to the pet store, we got in the car, and she asked me if I was going to leave her because of her drinking. I was silent. I didn't know how to answer. I don't know what I said, but she got the idea, I'm not willing to throw my life away on taking care of a drunk.

I'm not trying to make faces, nor judge her drinking. I don't want to push her into hiding, yet am not going to encourange or enable(yes, I'm learning). She has to see it. She wants me to have a beer with her, but I just grab a water instead. Codie behavior....8 beers today.