Old 02-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
story74

So sad. I feel your pain. My xah abandoned me, a stay at home mom and his 2 year old son on mothers day weekend. He left us for some ***** and drugs. I am sure she was supplying him as well. I was with him for 16 years. He was my one and only. I had no idea he was doing cocaine, nor having a relationship with another disgusting woman. It is shocking. You are more than welcome to read my past posts. We were divorced in 2 months. He defaulted. We haven't seen him in months.

SR is wonderful. Without this site, I would not be where I am today. 2 years later and I still miss and love him, but I am in a good place.

After I accepted there was no way I could help him, I moved on and let go. He is getting worse. I started working again and love my job. I have surrounded myself with new friends. I have moved further south (just a little). I have begun a healthy new life for me and my son. There is nothing you can do. That is the hardest lesson. I still love my x, but I have no idea who he is anymore. He has turned into an addict. I have dreams that one day he will come back into our life sober, but until this happens I have no room in my life for an addict. They cause NOTHING but pain and destruction.

I wish you and your family the best. Stick together and be there for each other. Read and educate yourself about addicts...they pretty much are all the same. Get help and try out some meetings. Stay strong.You can get through this. You will get through this.