View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ROBOhamster

Should I let go?

Okay, I have never really been on a forum but I'll give this a shot.
My friend who was once my girlfriend is now a substance abuser. She abuses oxy and all sorts of other things. She suffers from Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalga. I can see why she uses her medication because she needed it to numb the pain. But then things really began to change as she started getting hooked on the oxy and stuff. She's been in rehab twice now for her drug addiction and doesn't feel "ready" to stop just yet. I don't want her to hit rock bottom but I guess that's what it will take. Her liver is already damaged from all the medication she has been taking and she has now moved to snorting them. She can't function without her oxy and gets very agitated and violent without it. She also used an electronic cigarette to help herself wane off the medications. But now she is smoking actual cigarettes. It wasn't until recently when I realized that she has been using me, but I tell myself she isn't. (May just be the fact that I still have feelings for her). She saves her money and asks me to buy her medications and recently her cigarettes. She's been staying with some guy she met and lied to me about that. She expects me to drive her all over the place and only speaks to me when she needs money or so. I'm not typing too well so excuse, my typo's. I don't know if I should just cut her out of my life or continue to stay. I hate being lied to and used but I feel that if I walk out on here she'll get much worse. Please help