View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:44 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
freshstart57
Self recovered Self discovered

Originally Posted by jkb
Then part of me is terrified that the AV will come back stronger than ever and I just wont be able to do anything about it.
I came to this point, maybe we all do, and moved through it. I think it happened after I passed through a bunch of situations that gave the beast a lot of material to work with. It was a family wedding, a backwoods fishing trip, a New Years' Eve party - each of these successes let me grow in confidence.

Now I understand that there is no fear for me anymore. Since nothing happens and there is no consequence from these thoughts, from this beast activity, there is nothing to be afraid of. I have my Big Plan, and my awareness of the present moment. Dread of beast activity in the future is... (can we have a drum roll please?)...Addictive Voice. It is doubt in myself.

So, add this to your repertoire of tell tale signs of beast - being afraid of a beast attack in the future is really a beast attack in the present moment, and we know how to deal with those, right? Just state your Big Plan and bob's yer uncle. Beauty, eh?