Thread: I miss my son
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:40 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
AWisJEKYLLHYDE

Well, here it is a year later and a lot has happened. She talked me into moving back home several times with the promise that once she got a job, things would get better. She got a job and then after 3 weeks went on a binge and decided that she would go back home to her family in europe. So, she chased my son and I out of the house and didn't go to work. She didn't even call in. Then she charged a one way ticket to go home then two days later, refused to leave. I got her to see a counsler but that is the most she would do. Long story short, I have been back and forth with her at least 5 times and even agreed that I would let her have a few beers on Fri. and Sat. nights and would even drink with her. STUPID!! She just can't control herself when she drinks even though she doesn't get violent anymore. I think because I take my son and leave at the first sign of trouble. Well, I finally filed and have been given sole custody of my son and house. I am giving her time to move out but she keeps begging me to come home and put her in rehab. I told her that it's too late and now have to go through the guilt. I do feel pretty strong though. Thank you to everybody for their advise. I have really appreciated it.