Old 02-08-2013, 05:20 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
So, I guess I'm not sure what you are driving at with the question.
Well, I'm driving at the fact that this entire SR site is all about supporting the individual, and their right to practice whatever ways and means they may choose as they make their journey away from a life of abusing and using alcohol and drugs.

Strictly speaking, using absolute AVRT, most of this site's supportive efforts flies in the face of AVRT yeah? How interesting for you must that be, GT?

I tire of your soapbox efforts at being such a purist in a few threads here and there, and yet, you turn a blind eye to the reality of how support is provided for the members of SR. As if somehow you think you get a free pass in the secular forum to be a AVRT purist.

AVRT does not in fact allow for such collective support. Such organised support would be quickly considered AV -- your example of the word sobriety comes to mind.

Well, you can pretend that somehow this forum is disconnected from SR, but the facts are this forum is indeed part and parcel of the greater SR.

There are real reasons Rational Recovery no longer does meetings or has support sites for people to "share" their experiences -- and this is because AVRT practioneers can quickly risk becoming disingenuous in such enviroments.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, GT.