Old 02-08-2013, 12:58 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
MyTimeNow

Originally Posted by bemyself View Post
Hi MTN - thank you! Yes, feeling more positive - it's the tea-time shift here in Aus (i.e. put my dinner on).

I think I'll keep right out of any sparring b/n GT and Robby: you guys seem to understand each other :-). All I will say is that I do tend to be more like Robby, in my thinking - not terribly straight line at all.

GT, your question above is indeed highly logical, but you may care (or not) to read my original post in this thread or as part of someone else's in Secular Connections, where I describe the actual feeling of 'wanting / deciding' - even with a BP. I believe it's the nub of addiction ambivalence - well, it was for me, anyway in those recent experiences!

Off to attend to my dinner - alive and sober!
2 great things to be!

In a bit of a rush this morning otherwise would go get my book but there is a page with a list of reasons you may choose to drink...

mine was usually either the forget it, I want it so I'm going to have it or I'm just going to to shut the voice up because I can't take any more.

Now I've made myself late so apologies if that makes no sense. I'll come back later with more thoughts

Enjoy your dinner!