View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

My STBXAH is living in our house with all of the antiques, the piano, the 8 passenger mini van, family photos, etc.

When I go back this summer the police are going in there with me, along with a friend and moving tguy. I will whatever the lawyers have agreed I'll take. Besides the piano, there isn't going to be much to battle about and he can have the piano if need be, although it would be nice for the children to play on.

Can you get someone to call him, like a legal person or someone else professional-sounding, and set a date with him for going to his loft and packing out your antiques? Just don't get involved yourself. I don't know your A, but mine plays victim, too. So this would give him a chance to feel this is all your doing, which he might enjoy. My AH would just stay out of the house but go to the nearest neighbor with a sad face and maybe tears and get sympathy.

But to do this, you have to be clear and not have direct contact with your A. No engagement about this. Everything through a lawyer, moving company/friend.

All of this probably because I love French antiques...

(((Hugs)))