View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Faith1000

Need as much help and support!

Hello, everyone. If you could recall from my first post, that I recently made one week clean. My form of recovery is the AVRT technique. I have been reading the Rational Recovery Book and am starting to get an understanding of my Beast. Well today was my first day back to work after enjoying my four lovely days of clean and enjoying life after 4 years spinning out of control with my addiction. When I was home, I was safe and felt little to no urges. But by the afternoon today at work, my Beast was talking to me loud and clear! You see my "get high" times has been usually after a days work. I would run to the dealer to get my fix, go crazy almost all night,then wake up with guilt. What I see now is my Beast knows of this pattern and was talking to me strong tonight. So strongly, i even felt the physical parts of the urge (churning stomach, gas).the great news is I didn't get high,basically because I don't have any money to call the dealer. My fear is next Thursday, when my payday check has already been deposited in my account. Anyone has any suggestions. Trying to prepare myself early before next week. I know my Beast will be talking to me loud and clear. Any suggestions thanks.