Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by LifeRecovery View Post
Resentments for me have a nuance of internal. Of stuffing, or festering of simmering of old stuff fermenting over time.......there are usually threads to long before he was in my life and often trace to childhood.......... I am actually having physical symptoms from some of these at the moment,
Interesting you should say this. My healing process has led me backward down the rabbit hole into my childhood in a lot of ways. (Understandably) I made an enormous breakthrough in December with regards to my FOO & the spiderweb of how all these bad definitions have affected me & my decision making even now, so many decades later.

After my breakthrough I got horribly, incredibly, almost scary-sick. After 2.5 weeks I went in for my regular acupuncture appt & she was ASTONISHED at how rapidly my health had deteriorated since I had seen her just 6 weeks earlier & had been SO much healthier. She said my thymus had been greatly affected & since it relates directly to the heart area/heart chakra & the heart chakra energy often relates back to childhood issues, what exactly had I been going through emotionally since I'd seen her last? This is not something I have EVER had problems with before, but it had all-but shut down & wasn't providing mush support for my immunity system at all. She wondered that since I'm not someone that carries childhood issues with me in my day-to-day, had I had something come up relating to that period of life that would have caused this explosion of energy centralized in this area of my body? I almost fell off my chair & started to fill her in on my breakthrough.

It has never taken me so long to heal from something that was seemingly just virus or flu-like in all my life. Everyone around me came down with "it" but healed in 2-10 days. After 6 weeks I could finally say "I feel good today", lol!