View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:52 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
MyTimeNow

Originally Posted by Received View Post
I am, MTM. Just getting out and about is a treat.

I love watching skydivers and I know several that had their first tandem jump this past summer. The look on their face after landing is indescribable. Pure joy.

Next, might be a hot air balloon but that will be a few months down the road. That's seems more challenging then jumping out of a plane to me. It's beautiful to watch all the balloons with incredible designs, of all colors, rising up into the air.
I so get where you are coming from with the hot air balloon. Or my phobia can. Strapped to a professional, jumping out of a plane to plummet to the ground from a couple of hundred feet... I can see the sense in. Standing in a basket drifting calmly about in the beautiful sky on a gorgeous morning... What? That's just too dangerous... I mean you could just fall out at any second!! Haha that is seriously what my mind says.

I've stood in an hot air ballon basket once (firmly on the ground) and it just didn't come up high enough.... I'd need it to be at least 8 feet

I'm loving what you are doing though. It's inspiring me to make plans and get out and do more. Thank you