View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:46 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by MyTimeNow View Post
When you say indifference to my fears Robby, do you mean accepting them, but not over thinking them? Carry on regardless. I do think over thinking is a huge problem of mine.

Hmmm I was going to say food for thought lol - aha more thinking! Doh.
Overthinking is only a problem if you frame it in that way. I suggest you don't. Don't hobble your thinking. Rather, set it free, and let it be what ever it is, and your most stubborn fears will be dealt with in very amazing and personally satisfying ways. It's a hell of a ride being a free thinker.

Yes, acceptance is required for having a qualified indifference. Without acceptance, we're simply grinding out more conditions to chain us to continued failure and misery. Being indifferent is being aware and yet not engaging. Watch a butterfly - beautiful how they flit about. Meditate of walking on sand, looking back, and not seeing footprints - this is pure indifference - you've gone from there to here and yet your path is untraveled.

p.s. About the carry on regardless bit - I would suggest carry on with an eye to responsible change rather then a blunt attitude of regardlessness