View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:50 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
bemyself

Yes, I and many more others than you might imagine are with you Quinnleigh. You may want to see my posts of today and recent days: i.e. I sometimes reckon that I too am a 'failer' at RR (because I'm drinking - but THAT is my problem, not to be recommended, nor emulated, and also not to be denigrated, but rather I have to work it through to the End of It).

I'm old and ugly enough :-) to have twigged that, on this section of SR at the very least, it's not so much 'OK' to drink again, but rather, that some 'get it' before others of us. Gerand T posted something very clear to that effect (in his devastatingly, well, laser like way) only just before on the post 'Reading RR'.

And another poster - Smart? I don't recall - posted another laser-like thing about 'fear' in that thread too, I think. I was poised to write in response, but then my laptop died.
It's died several times the past few days, and I will probably need to buy a new one. So if I appear to just disappear on and off for a few days or hours, that's why. It's just Life (or should I say: built-in-obsolescent technology :-))

Well done to you Q, and remember that people you haven't even met care about you. How cool is that?